Pressure Sand Filter used in waste water treatment plant remove non ionic impurities like clay, turbidity, dust, particles, heavy metals suspended solid matter etc. from water & wastewater. In pressure sand filter generally quartz sand is used for filtration supporting with gravels &pebbles ideal for sediment turbidity, sand, clay etc.
Our simple but well engineered media based filter acclaims stringent design, High performance , less pressure drop across the bed, longevity, optimum utilization of surface area ensure us to gain more and more clients’ satisfaction..
- Available in Vertical & Horizontal
- Designed to meet the stringent requirements of clients
- Filter up to 20 – 30 Microns
- Well designed bed collection system
- Operate in optimum velocity require
- High removal of suspended solids.
- Material of construction MS/FRP/MSRL/SS
- Designed as per ASME or IS
- Well designed distribution system
- Well designed collection system
- High end water quality
- Water treatment plant
- Feed water of RO plant
- Post treatment of wastewater treatment plant
- Pretreatment of ion exchange based plant
- Iron removal &Fluoride removal
- Cooling tower water treatment plant.
- Fountain, Water bodies and swimming pool
- Rain water harvesting.
- Gardening & washing application
- River& lake water treatment.